Skip to content
- Sharing of ideas on how to solve high school students issue of choosing the right course and college to pursue.
- Study Hub Asia Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated.
- Piloted programs with 3 tuition centers and 5 schools in Klang Valley.
- Organized the first Tour De Future in Klang Valley.
- Organized the first Edutainment Tour for students in Penang and Ipoh.
- Engaged 3,000 high school students across 20 schools.
- Expanded Tour De Future in areas of Health Sciences, IT, Engineering and Hospitality.
- Engaged 6,000 high school students across 40 schools.
- Organized first nationwide campaign with more than 1,000 students participated.
- Engaged 10,000 high school students nationwide.
- Launched second nationwide campaign with participation of over 3,000 students from 400 high schools.
- Expanded outreach engagement to schools in Johor.
- Expanded engagement area to student’s social wellness aspect.
- Expanded Universities partnership from Malaysia to Singapore, UK, USA and Australia.
- Expanded outreach engagement to Sabah, Sarawak, Kedah, Terengganu and Kelantan.